Turn Your Pain into Purpose
For the human who has survived adversity and desires to THRIVE by impacting others with the knowledge, perspective and tools gained from living the experience.Apply for Thrive Mentorship
TRANSFORM YOUR PAIN INTO PURPOSE
I started meaning making early on in my grief journey.
For me, trying to see the "good" in the "bad" — the silver lining so to speak — helped ease my pain.
My search began with the recognition that struggle is universal.
I read stories of tragedy and hardship – proof of others struggles similar to mine that helped me shift the question of why me? To why NOT me?
In addition to universal suffering, another common theme emerged …
That pain and adversity could be a catalysts for growth, meaning making and purpose! 🦋
Intrigued and inspired, I started to share my own story; and with every comment about how my words were helping others, it softened the pain of losing my husband.
Unbeknownst at the time, I was able to use my experience of loss to connect others and build a community around all the nuances of navigating grief and life moving forward.
As I continued to write and share, I gained hope and courage. I was able to exercise my imagination and envision a future filled with purpose and meaning.
This vision laid the groundwork for my business moveTHRU, which I ended up founding nine months after my husband’s death.
In two short years, moveTHRU has evolved into a six-figure, multi-product suite of online coaching programs and ever-expanding community that supports and empowers one another thru life after loss.
Starting moveTHRU didn’t take away my pain, but it helped me integrate it ...
by transforming my PAIN into PURPOSE!
Now, I want to walk hand-in-hand, alongside you, collapsing time and limiting believes, as you design your next chapter full of meaning, purpose and limitless potential.
Because THRIVING after a loss is possible too! ⚡️
Thrive THRU Grief
Thrive THRU Grief -- The Mentorship -- is an inner circle of individuals who have walked themselves thru adversity (of any kind) and desire to impact others with the knowledge, perspective and tools gained from living the experience.
It's a group of visionaries who trust that their story doesn't end in hardship -- it's where it begins! Struggle is the portal to growth, transformation and purpose on the other side.
It's a close-knit community of conscious beings, who feel awakened by life's twists & turns and are committed to finding their truth by living, sharing and creating it!
It's a tribe of growth-oriented humans who understand the power of community and mentorship to navigate the highs and lows of business, grief, love and life!
Because your purpose isn't solely defined by what you do...
It's who you are, who you become, how you engage with the world around you, and how you want to feel as you do it.
This is what THRIVING is truly about!
Inside the Inner Circle
How it Works!
Mentees will meet TWICE per month over the course of a six month mentorship. One of the two group monthly meetings will be a focused workshop or training where Emily teaches around the topics below. The second group meeting will be an open format -- co-created experience -- geared toward mentorship, workshopping specific ideas, helping get un-stuck with mindset work, or coaching on anything else that is coming up (in biz and in life because they are all connected)!
Here’s a look at what's included in the Thrive THRU Grief Mentorship:
- TWO monthly group trainings / workshops
- ONE monthly 1:1 session with Emily for workshopping ideas / strategy & planning
- Daily voxer (voice messaging app) support / coaching
- Access to ALL moveTHRU LIVE programs (while enrolled in the mentorship)*
- Support coach training & visibility in moveTHRU programs, social media and website
- BONUS guest speakers!
- Fun surprises along the way
Think of the Thrive as having Emily and community of business besties / cheerleaders for life in your back pocket to access at any time!
*Excludes Love After Loss
Some of the Topics We will Explore
Every month we will focus on a new theme. In addition to the topics below, Emily will create custom trainings based on the needs and desires of the small group.
Here's a look at some of the concepts covered...
- BIZ FOUNDATIONS
- Bringing your vision to life!
- Defining your business and brand
- Clarity on community, niche and ideal client
- Basics around technological, legal & logistical concerns
- Creating content that builds a community and sells
- Coaching through your story
- Creating your first offer
- Selling organically in posts & DM's
- How to build a coaching program
- Pricing energetics
- Developing a multi-level product suite
- Cultivating a community around your programs
- Defining your coaching style
- Understanding your boundaries
- How to hold space and witness grief
- Knowing when to witness & validate vs. challenge & accelerate
- Understanding and owning the type of coach you want to be
- MINDSET / ENERGETICS
- Challenging your personal money blocks
- Showing up on social / owning your authentic self
- How to deal with imposter syndrome
- Holding the long-term vision - faith vs. fear in entrepreneurship
- Masculine & feminine energies within us
- CLIENT RELATIONS
- Calling in your ideal client
- Responding to client objections / hesitations around joining
- Holding clients responsible for showing up / upholding contract
- Releasing clients with grace and love
I Want In!
If you feel ...
🔥 Lit up about turning your pain into purpose
🌿 Drawn to connect with a community of conscious, resilient, grow-oriented visionaries
💡Expanded by the prospect of high-level mentorship in your back pocket, and
🚀 Ready to invest in your next evolution of self to bring your vision to life and THRIVE ...
I invite you to complete the application below!
The investment for the Thrive THRU Grief 6-month Mentorship is $7500 Pay in Full or $1300 / month.
💸You can save $500 when you enroll before September 23rd! 💸
$7000 PIF or $1177 / month
After submitting your application, Emily will be in touch with an invitation to join or next steps to explore if Thrive THRU Grief is a fit!
Emily is a Certified Grief Educator, Grief Coach, widow and founder of moveTHRU. After the loss of her husband in 2019 to Uveal Melanoma, she started moveTHRU to create new meaning out of her tragedy by helping others heal. In two years, it evolved into a full-blown online grief coaching business. Emily has worked with hundreds of clients in her private & free coaching groups and has reached millions of followers through her social media content.
Emily holds her Masters in Arts Management from Carnegie Mellon University and a Bachelors of Science in Business Administration and Marketing from the University of Denver. She has worked in the field of Social Media and Content Marketing for brands such as ASICS, Shea Homes, Miami City Ballet and more. She has made five-figure investments in her own personal growth and business development to bring her vision for moveTHRU to life and to continue to turn her pain into purpose.